This New Innovative Fibre was created for the Japanese Market to replace Natural Goose & Duck Down products during the Bird Flu crisis several years ago which wiped out the supply of natural feathers world-wide.
- High Loft Fibre is a Patent Fibre mixture of 8 Microfibre Yarns equalling the warmth of 70% Duck Down Products.
- High Loft Fibre is the closest man-made fibre to equal the feel, loft, warmth and performances of Natural Down.
- The Super Soft fill retains its loft all year round providing a luxurious level of warmth without weight.
- George Street Linen High Loft Fibre Quilts & Pillows are Machine Washable.
- Luxury 290 Thread Count 100% Cotton Japara casing on all Quilts & Pillows.
- Luxurious Fill Weight of 350 gsm of High Loft Fibre across all sizes in our Quilts (Duvet Inners) for luxurious loft for 12 months use.
Cover: Cotton Japara
Our sizing is based on current sizes available for Australasia/Oceania. These sizes are suitable for Australia & New Zealand. For some products there may be custom sizes available- please contact email@example.com with your request.
|Memory Loft Pillow||68 x 48 x 5cm|
|Kids Pillow||47 x 71cm|
|Medium Loft Pillow||47 x 71cm|
|Soft Pillow||47 x 71cm|
|Euro Pillow||65 x 65cm|
Gentle machine wash or warm hand wash. Dry Flat in shade. Do not bleach. Do not tumble dry. Do not dry clean.