Luxury High Loft Fibre Quilt
This New Innovative Fibre was created for the Japanese Market to replace Natural Goose & Duck Down products during the Bird Flu crisis several years ago which wiped out the supply of natural feathers world-wide.
- High Loft Fibre is a Patent Fibre mixture of 8 Microfibre Yarns equalling the warmth of 70% Duck Down Products.
- High Loft Fibre is the closest man-made fibre to equal the feel, loft, warmth and performances of Natural Down.
- The Super Soft fill retains its loft all year round providing a luxurious level of warmth without weight.
- George Street Linen High Loft Fibre Quilts & Pillows are Machine Washable.
- Luxury 290 Thread Count 100% Cotton Japara casing on all Quilts & Pillows.
- Luxurious Fill Weight of 350 gsm of High Loft Fibre across all sizes in our Quilts (Duvet Inners) for luxurious loft for 12 months use.
Cover: Cotton Japara
Fill: High Loft Microfibre
Our sizing is based on current sizes available for Australasia/Oceania. These sizes are suitable for Australia & New Zealand. For some products there may be custom sizes available- please contact email@example.com with your request.
||140 x 210cm
||180 x 210cm
||210 x 210
||245 x 210cm
||270 x 240cm
Warm gentle machine wash or hand wash separately. Larger sizes must be laundered in washing machines with capacity greater than 17kg. Do not bleach or tumble dry. Line dry in shade. Rinse well. Warm iron if required. Do not dry clean.